In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Magnitude of the Problem...

It's been about a month now since flight MH370 went missing and loved ones still have no answers; no bodies to bury, no wreckage to confirm disaster, no answers. Nothing. I can't imagine pain and anguish they are dealing with. Today I saw this report and I felt I needed to stop and pray for these families; many of which are not of the Christian faith so they have NO hope.
Think about that. NO HOPE. 
Click on link to see rest...
Even on my lowest of days, the hardest of things, the darkest hours, I still have a God I can cling to; a God who speaks to me, a God who knows my name and responds to me. NO HOPE. 
Father, help these people deal with the size of this disaster and bring them HOPE as ONLY You can. We pray for them to come to the understanding and the knowledge of the saving power of Jesus Christ. May they find HOPE, REST and PEACE in this terrible storm they are living. Father God, help people FIND this aircraft.  Show them where to look.  Lead them to the spot so these families can have closure.  Thank you Father. In Jesus Mighty Name I pray, Amen.
To see the rest of this image of the scale of things, click the link and see this awesome comparison to get to the "depth of the problem".