In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

He Knows My Name by Tommy Walker

Back in 2005, my brother was very sick for a very long time.  He was having kidney failure and was on a respirator and those were just a few of the medical issues he was facing.  The Lord laid this song on my heart to share with him along with a series of scriptures.  See, He Knows Your Name!

The song speaks to the needs we have to be remembered.  We are NOT alone.  He is just a call away!   It is a powerful song to remind you of how much the Lord loves you.  Think about it...He KNOWS your name.

This was another version of the same song that I liked as well and couldn't decide which I liked better so I posted them both!  The first song is more the way I hear it...mellow and soft.  This version is a bit more upbeat.  Of course you can find MANY other versions of the song but those artists change the chord progression in the melody and I liked they way these two versions by Tommy Walker kept the notes.  I pray you are ministered to by this song as well.