In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Monday, December 14, 2009

Moving Forward - Free Chapel

From the first moment I heard this song by Ricardo Sanchez of Free Chapel called Moving Forward it grabbed my Spirit and ministered to my soul.

My son plays electric and at our church he was playing the lead intro for this song as we sang it.  I just LOVE the song and now it has a personal memory as I see my son playing this lead lick.

With the start of new year it is time to put these words into practice.  It is SO powerful and incredibly therapeutic.  We need to declare daily that we are choosing to move forward.  Sometimes we may even need to speak to our flesh hourly or minute by minute.  The anointing of the Lord is truly on this song. I love it.  Love it.  Love it.  Love it.  Time to move forward 'cause He makes ALL things new.