In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'll Just Worship - Tony Sutherland

God just directs me to incredibly lifting teachings, writings and music on this wonderful tool that we call the Internet.  I was so blessed by this song and so therefore I have to share it.  This song, "I'll Just Worship" is a song that brings me to the presence of the Lord almost instantaneously.  I see myself running into His presence and all the cares of life just melt away.

This is Tony Sutherland performing his song on the set of Babbie's House.  Can't help but think of my brother Pat as I watch Tony sing.  If my brother was a public singer, he would worship like Tony.  Pat was a wrestler so he is built like Tony and Pat has that same cute bounce when he sings, dances or when he just has a little perk in his step.  When Pat has that gate in his step, you know good things are going on.

I don't know Tony nor have I ever seen the show called Babbie's House but I know Tony sings of the God I KNOW!  Can't you see the truth that He sings about.  Just like Pat, you see it in his step.

Isn't God so cool to reveal His loving faithfulness to all of us, as we ask.  He is worthy and I will just worship Him!  Enter into His presence....He is FAITHFUL ALWAYS!