In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Thursday, September 22, 2011

From the Inside Out - Hillsong

Sometimes a song just captures my heart, my thoughts, my motives, my life....well this one, From the Inside Out by Hillsong is one of those songs.  When I sit and let this song minister to me the chains fall off and the focus becomes clear - it's all about Him.  He is our purpose, reason for living, our life and our breathe.

Take a minute and let this song minister to you.  This is one of those that you should darken the room, get a nice pillow and just rest in the presence of the Almighty!  Love Him back from the very deepest regions of your heart back to the loving embrace of the Father!