In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Friday, December 16, 2011

Let It Rain - Jesus Culture

Woke up tonight and found myself praying for many things; my husband, my family, my friends, and for my country.  I would move from this ones need to that ones healing and then back to the firsts issues again.  I am asking for MORE Lord.  More of your goodness.  More of mercy.  More of your grace.  MORE LORD!  I  just am waiting for the Lord to break through and touch all these needs.

Then I remembered this song and loved this version too, so I had to cue it up and listen again.  Let It Rain by Jesus Culture is such a powerful song and SO what I needed tonight.  I am wanting the Lord to open the flood gates of heaven and let it rain!  Send your Spirit, Lord Jesus to saturate our dry and thirsty souls.  Pour out your Spirit Lord to the point that we won't have room enough to contain it.  We want more, Lord!  We NEED more, Lord.  We want to KNOW you, Lord.  Show us your Glory, Lord.  Let it rain!