In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Holy Spirit by Bryan & Katie Torwalt

Back in November I posted this song, Holy Spirit, but today I another encounter with it and had to chronicle it here for you as well.


Here is the post I had to share on Facebook today:
Heard one of my children whistling this song in the other room just now. I had to go find the whole song on the internet. I started singing along, closing my eyes, raising my hands and before you knew it, I was DECLARING in full voice the words of the song along with the writer. In 5 minutes His presence invaded my life again, my heart, my soul, my mind, my attitude, my hope, my future, my thoughts...He instantaneously grabbed me and transported me away from all this STUFF and into His presence. It was incredible!

Take a minute, right now and get to a private place and listen. Heed the offer of getting to a private place because you too will want to declare with the writer the words that he penned here, loudly! It will transport you to HIS perspective, His goodness, His mercy, His arms!

Your Presence.

Holy Spirit you are welcome here.
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere.
Your Glory God is what our hearts long for.
To be overcome by your presence Lord!

His presence changes EVERYTHING! Take a minute to find Him while it is still called today! GET INTO HIS PRESENCE - it changes EVERYTHING!

Here is your personal invitation to crank the volume and dance before HIM!  Get up and worship as you listen.  Listen twice, three times, a dozen - get it in your spirit!  HE IS ABLE!  WOW - I Love you, Lord!