In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Friday, July 24, 2020

Prayer Call - Dealing with Fear!

FEAR: many of us say we have none or that we don’t live under it but fear

1. Creates excuses

2. Convinces us to do things

3. Pacifies us through inaction


FEAR on one extreme is paralyzing; 

1. You feel it in your gut. 

2. It can knock you to your knees.

3. It can Immobilize you.


FEAR where we feel normal but every time we go to do something we convince ourselves not to:

1. We don’t take an action

2. We sit on the sideline

3. We choose not to participate

4. We convince ourselves that INACTION is an appropriate action rather than engagement in solving a problem. 

The church has taught us this. (Father, forgive us for passivity.)

-     -     -     -     -     -

DECLARATION OF PRAISE and PRAYER

Heavenly Father — we praise you!

Straight through the heavens. 

Straight to your throne room. We sing!


We sing a song of praise to you. – SONG: I Raise A Hallelujah!

(note: this song was written as a miracle song - which brought about a miracle!)

I raise a Hallelujah!  In the presence of my enemies. 

I raise a Hallelujah!  Louder than the unbelief. 

I raise a Hallelujah!  My weapon is a melody. 

I raise a Hallelujah!  Heaven come to fight for me!


I’m gonna sing, in the middle of the storm; 

Louder and louder, you’re gonna hear my praises roar!

Up from the ashes, hope will arise;

Death is defeated, the King is alive!


I will sing of the Lord’s unfailing love forever! – : SONG: I Could Sing of Your Love Forever!


Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.

Your unfailing love will last forever.

Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens.

It rises up through the skies.

It surrounds us. Selah.