In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Friday, January 22, 2021

Dutch Sheet on Flashpoint - The Gate Beautiful

On Flashpoint, a show on the Victory Channel, host Gene Bailey had a few guests on to discuss the day after the inauguration.  The entire show was excellent, but I wanted to transcribe the brief teaching that Dutch Sheets shared on.  The following is the written dialog.  I also wanted to share the link; so you could go watch this excerpt as well.  Click on this LINK and it will take you to the edited video clip of Dutch's discussion below.

The Lord has spoken to me about this election as well.  The verse He gave me was Proverbs 6:31. This election was stolen; and there is a thief(s) responsible for that.  MY GOD is bigger than any nation, laws, judges, protocol, system, or way that seems right to man. God has this. God is not finished and when He is done, ALL THE WORLD will see that there is NO GOD like Jehovah! 

Dutch Sheets: I have spent all day with the Lord in prayer and I’m going to do the same thing tomorrow, Gene (Bailey). I’m processing. I’ll say I’m not discouraged; I didn’t want to see the results that we saw but I started having a premonition a few days ago that this was going to go to the inauguration and God would work after that to change things. I even had a dream sent to me that confirmed this.

I want to reiterate, or echo what has already been said; I don’t believe this is over. God is using our prayers to uproot a lot of things in this nation. He’s using our prayers to set the stage to do things in our nation that we have been asking Him to do.

All of our prayers are stored up in those bowls in heaven and nothing is wasted. I also want to say this; some people worry, did we make a mistake or did we do this wrong, did we do that wrong. The first significant assignment that God sent me to Washington DC to do was a prayer, and it was a decree over the nation, the city. I never had done it before. I was new to that. I was really nervous. I thought, Lord, I don’t know if I can do this. 

He just said, you go and do it. When I was there, I was in a service and I was going to go up and lead in some prayers and decrees and declarations that God had given me to shift some things over the capitol. And I remember during the worship saying, my stomach was in knots, and I just said, God, I’m going to try my best to try not to mess this up. 

And one of the clearest words, I heard the voice of the Lord so clearly. He said, son, you would have to try really hard to mess this up. You just get up there and do your best and say what I’ve given you, the best you know how to do it and I’m going to do what I said I’m going to do.

I want to say to people; we don’t have to pray perfectly. We are not trying to talk God into this. We are being used by God. He wants to do this. He doesn’t need perfection from the church in order to do these things. We are involved in decreeing, praying, asking for what He wants to do and this thing’s not over.  God is going to expose evil. He’s going to expose corruption and I’m with Hank (Kunneman) on that 1000%.  This is not over. God is going to expose. And hey, sometimes He waits because He’s doing that type of thing; exposing. He wants to expose more. Sometimes He just waits because He just knows there’s a timing and He’s going to show us things and do things that will be even more miraculous like with Lazarus.  

You know, He said, I’m just going to wait a few more days. I’m going to wait until he is really dead. I don’t know how long you have to be dead to be really dead but I know he waited four days ‘til they said, hey, he stinks by now. Ya know. Don’t open that tomb. But Jesus waited and He wasn’t intimidated. He said, didn’t I tell you that if you believe, you are going to see the Glory of God?

And I think that is where we are. My message to people is do not give up. Do not waiver.  Israel, had it made.  They had basically won. God had worked so many miracles. They were out of Egypt and God had judged Egypt and they were on their way to the promised land and they lost by default. Fear and unbelief entered in and they backed up and God said, you know, I had you right where I wanted you and you quit. We’re not going to do that. I’m going to keep trumpeting this message, I’ll tell you that.  I’m telling people, DO NOT GIVE UP NOW.

QUESTION from Gene: What’s our role as believers? Because it seems — we talked about this at the beginning, and it seems like oh, man, you know, Biden’s in and it’s not what we thought. The prophets were wrong and everybody just wants to; there’s a big contingency that wants to give up and go home and throw a, well, I guess we’ll wait.  How should we be praying in faith for what’s happening?

Dutch: Let me back up to the timing issue and let me lead into it with that because when Mike (Lindell) was talking and Hank (Kunneman) was giving that word, the Lord reminded me of a word in Acts 3.

This is one of those great miracles. That’s what God is about to do, a great miracle.  And this is at the Gate Beautiful where Peter and John are going and Peter grabs a man who had been sitting there lame, begging; 30-some-years-old. He’s been there for decades; everybody in Israel knows who this guy is because of the prominent place he’s sitting, begging and they all probably had flipped him a coin.

Jesus went by this man, many, many, times and did not do the miracle.

The Lord spoke to me and said, I want you to look at that passage I have some things I want to show you that you haven’t seen. And I told the Lord, I know everything about that passage.  But He said, I want you to go back and look at it again (Dutch laughing.) So, I studied it intently, couldn’t find what it was. 

Finally out of desperation, I looked up the word, beautiful. And I found that the word does not mean lovely, or pretty or beautiful in that sense; it’s actually a timing word. The word is horaios* and it means literally, the right time.  It’s only used, to translate as beautiful because when circumstances come together at the right time and the right way, in God’s time, it becomes, a beautiful thing.  

Then the Lord showed me, this is why I didn’t heal the man three years ago, two years ago, a year ago; in my sovereignty, I named that Gate, the “Right Time Gate”, and I planted that man there in my sovereignty and made sure he sat at the “Right Time Gate” and then I saved that miracle for the time when I knew, my new church would need it. I didn’t heal him. I just waited for the right time and at the right time, I worked that miracle at the “Right Time Gate”.

And I hear the Lord saying right now, do not give; — the people of God, you must keep praying. You must preserve. This is what we teach. This is what we believe. We believe in miracles. We believe in persevering through faith and patience we inherit the promises.  

When has God ever said I’ll do it your time or I’ll do it when you want me to do it. He has always said; you must believe AND persevere and I will do these things.  And I tell you, and I tell the Body of Christ, we are coming to a “right time”. We are coming to a gate in the spirit that’s a beautiful gate because it’s God’s timing and He is going to do this. He’s going to expose it and the exposure is going to go so deep; this nation is going to move into crisis. Because this corruption is going to be shown: its Congress, it’s in the judges, it’s in the deep state, it’s in executive branches and God’s just going to lift the lid off and pull the mask back and He’s going to do this because He needs this nation, He loves this nation, He’s going to use this nation, and He’s not finished with this nation. I say to the people of God, do NOT grow weary in well-doing.

I want to repeat, don’t be weary in well-doing, in due season. Those words in Greek mean, if you own a right time. That’s what they literally mean. At the time God is designating that we own, we will reap if we don’t faint.


*THE NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon

Strong’s Number: 5611

Original Word: wraioß

Word Origin: from (5610)

Transliterated Word: Horaios

TDNT Entry: None

Phonetic Spelling: ho-rah'-yos 

Parts of Speech: Adjective

Definition: blooming, beautiful (used of the human body); seasonable, timely

NAS Word Usage – Total:4 — beautiful 4; Matthew 23:27, Acts 3:2, Acts 3:10, Romans 10:15.

Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance: beautiful.

From hora; belonging to the right hour or season (timely), i.e. (by implication) flourishing (beauteous (figuratively)) -- beautiful.