In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nothing is Impossible - PlanetShakers

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song.  Yep - did I say I LOVE this song yet?

PlanetShakers have INCREDIBLE music and this one is NO exception.  Nothing is Impossible is a TOTAL faith-building song.  When you are down, you need to listen to this song.  When you are up, you need to listen to this song.  See - NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE with our BIG, BIG, BIG God!  NOTHING!

Don't live by what you see or by what you feel - LIVE BY THE WORD!  With God on your side NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!  Be blessed as you allow your spirit to be renewed by the Word in this song.  I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe in YOU!