In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Healing is in Your Hands - Christy Nockels

Just having a day where I needed to be reminded of the REAL perspective that life is about.  The days we are living in are interesting and stressful to say the least.  Wars, rumors of wars, tornado's, title waves, earthquakes, economy, jobs, politics - WOW, just too much to handle in our frail hands.  I have to turn things over into the "hands" that can handle this kind of pressure.  His healing hands are able!  How high?  How wide?  No matter where I am, healing is in His hands.  How deep? How strong? Only by His grace can I stand.  Lord Jesus - How I need thee!  Keep me mindful of the truth!  I am not in this thing alone!  Enjoy this song by Christy Nockels - Healing Is In Your Hands.