In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Healing Rain - Michael W. Smith

Michael W. Smith is probably one of my favorite solo Christian song writers.  He is up there with Rich Mullins, Keith Green and Steven Curtis Chapman.  They are all similar in their styles to me, more along the folk music genre meeting Christian themes and lyrics.  They just seem to minister to me.  The words bring healing to me, joy to my spirit, hope to my soul, courage to my life...they inspire.

Healing Rain is again, one of these songs that ministers life to my soul and encouragement to my day.  Take a minute and let the healing rain of the Lord pour over you as you listen to this song.  Be refreshed in His presence, healed by His love and ministered to yet again!