In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm A Lover of Your Presence by Bryan and Katie Torwalt

The Holy Spirit has been reshaping me and changing my world lately as He has ever so gently has been ministering over me, to me, in me, around me, through me and about me.  This is one of the songs that keeps resonating in my Spirit.  I wake up hearing it sung over me, I fall asleep hearing the words ministering to me, I find myself humming it throughout the day and then periodically I just stop and feel the presence of the Lord envelope me!

I'm A Lover of Your Presence is so what I feel and desire.  I am a lover of Him and His presence.  He changes me and I am better for the time I take to let Him pour His goodness into my life.  My prayer is that you too will still yourself for a time and let the Lord minister to you as you wait on Him and become a lover of His presence too!