In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The More I Seek You - Kari Jobe

I am going to be leading worship for a night of prayer and fasting this coming week and in my searching the Lord for the right song to bring to His alter, I came across this one sung by Kari Jobe.  The first time I heard this song The More I Seek You it was sung by Rick Pino.

His presentation was so intimate and touching but I was unable to find it.  Kari's version is by no means second place but I wanted to share the song and this is what I found.  I pray you are blessed as you begin to seek Him more and more as the hour is near and the time is short.  Seek Him while He still may be found!