In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Friday, July 9, 2010

We Will Worship the Lamb of Glory

I was reminded of this song last week by the Lord.  I searched the Internet for a version that I like of We Will Worship the Lamb of Glory and this was the best one I could find.  There are a few versions out there but the quality is just not the greatest.  The quality of this one is good but it is sung a bit slower than I prefer it to be sung.  So, I opted for better quality and slower than the speed I liked sounding a bit rough.

So, enter into the presence of the King as you listen to this worship song.  He is SO worthy of praise and honor and glory.  Will you worship Him?  If not today, there will be a day when EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord!  Lord, we CHOOSE to worship YOU!