In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Romance - Rick Pino

I heard this song for the first time back in 2006 or 2007 and it just gripped my heart.  I loved it then and I still love it today.  Rick Pino sang My Romance when I heard it for the first time and I found him singing it here.  I appreciate Rick's heart for worship.  He was so not your typical musician.  His heart was kind and gentle and not a bit of arrogance was on him when I met him.  Refreshing to see a worshiper who is satisfied in worshipping and not celebrity.

I just feel like dancing in the Presence of the King when I hear this song.  I pray you stand up and enter into a dance with your saviour and master, King Jesus!